Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Hot Shots Go High Tech

Captain Hot Shot Wins Second Free Beer of the Season.

After watching our first video you will only know that we will get better as the year goes on. The Videographer does not have a good control of the lighting in Mike's Pub and wants to focus on everyone but the Captain. The Videographer is not seen and should not be heard. Quality control will be a bigger focus for our next blog.

Should we go back to still photos? Only time will tell but as you can see we ain't having fun as we didn't win one point.

Captain Hot Shot

2 comments:

Hotette Ann said...

Hey Captain - Not a good night at Taylor Creek on Tues. I really thought Hot Shot Pete would do his thing because I was a good Hotette (if you know what I mean). However, I guess we are both just too excited about our upcoming trip so you will have to forgive him for this week. I can't promise that we will be thinking of you next week on Tues night because your 7 PM bowling time will be 2 AM where we will be.

I like the video but I think that the videographer just needs more practice.

Captain Hot Shot said...

Dear Hotette Ann,

I agree that the videographer needs a bit of direction as the camera is to be on the Captain at all times.

I am arranging a bowling school for Hot Shot Pete in Norway and Sweden for the next three weeks.

The Captain